Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow customized with Smilebox

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

To Be Thankful


The smell of turkey and freshly made rolls, pumpkin pie and lots of laughter are all part of my favorite holiday.....Thanksgiving!! It's always been my favorite and not just because of all the yummy food but being able to laugh with the family! This year is no exception! We are going to spend Thanksgiving with Grandpa and Grandma Miller and I'm so excited! All of us kids will be able to be there with them. I don't know who is more excited them or us kids but it's going to be a lot of fun. It is also a good time to reflect on the things that you are most thankful for and I have many. But the thing that I am most thankful for is my family. Every day they make me so happy and proud. So I hope that all of you have a place to go and enjoy great food and be with your loved ones! And remember those special things that you are thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Sid and Kelli said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys too! Hope everyone is SAFE and no bones broken and lots of tummies being full!

johnandjana said...

Have a great time and remember we love you all!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Hope your Thanksgiving was fun! We had a great time! You have had lots of birthdays lately! Happy birthday girls! We love living close to you!