So I'm a bit slow but November 10th was Bryndi's 10th birthday! I can't hardly believe that she is 10 years old already! I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday....where did the time go? She shares her birthday with her cousin Treygun, so this year we decided to do a small party at Leo's the Saturday before their birthday. It was a lot of fun. The kids had a great time playing!
After playing and eating some pizza Bryndi and Treygun got to open PRESENTS!! I think that they both really liked what everyone got them! I know Bryndi absolutely loves everything that she got! Thanks everyone who came and had fun with us!
Here is cousin Treygun with his cool Transformer, he turned 6 years old.
So on Bryndi's birthday which was on a Tuesday we celebrated with cake and ice cream.
Hope ya had a fun birthday Bryndi!! Dad and I are so proud of you for being the great young lady that you are. We appreciate all that you do for us and for setting a good example for others! We love you very much!!





No comments:
Post a Comment