Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow customized with Smilebox

Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween Fun


Halloween has come and gone! And what a fun one it was! These are our crazy carved pumpkins! The kids had lots of fun at school with their costum parade and classroom parties. Then on Halloween we went to the ward Trunk or Treat. It's always fun to go see all the kids in their costumes and some grown ups. After that we had our family Halloween party where we got to spend time eating great food and doing fun games and crafts with the kids. It was a fun night!


Rock-N-Roll Girl

Megatron Transformer

Tinkerbell

Rosella

Weird Green Heads


6 comments:

Hailee said...

Cute family. I loved the costumes. Jamie i just love working with ya!

Sid and Kelli said...

Rowdy kinda looks like an umpa-lumpa there in that pic!

johnandjana said...

Looks like you had great fun. That is a fun tradition to have a family Halloween party.

Sanders Clan said...

What a bunch of cuties for Halloween! I love all the costumes, especially yours and Rowdy's :) Congrats on the news of expecting! That is so exciting! I think you are the best mom in the whole world and I know that your mom is sending that little spirit down with a special hug from her!!

Brett and Tiffany said...

You and Rowdy make the cutest green-haired people EVER! All of your kids costumes were cute! WE love living close to you guys!

PoulsenPlayground said...

Okay, so I just noticed the pregnant bump on your stick figure, and I don't know why but it gave me a good laugh. So cute!