Last weekend was our ward's Youth Conference and since I'm in Young Women's (Beehives) I got to go along. I invited Rowdy to go along with us and what a great time we had! Friday morning we met at the church and kids and leaders loaded up on the bus. It was a very nice bus driven by Brett Johnson, who did a great job! Even though Rowdy and I drove our suburban up we still got to ride the bus to and from a few places. After getting everyone situated on the bus it was time to head off to Virginia City, Montana. Once in Virginia City we all did some touring around and then rode the train (really small train) to Nevada City where we did some more touring. We took this fun picture of the kids by this old house.
Here are a few other fun pictures taken in Virgina City and Nevada City.
This was my favorite spot in Nevada City.
Waiting patiently for the train to pick us up!
When we were all done touring the cities, we headed to our campground. We ate a great supper and then had a nice fireside. Later that night we played fun games with the kids and laughed a ton. The next day we went to the Lewis and Clark Caverns. They were very interesting to go into.
It was a great trip! I hope the kids will always remember it! I know I will!





3 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun. The girls are so lucky to have all of you as their leaders.
That was a fun trip! I still laugh to think about "Ninja"! Glad you and Rowdy got a glimpse of what the bus was like for a short time!
I love your pictures! I hope I get out there some day, looks fun!
Post a Comment