What a busy month February was! I'm glad to wave farewell and get moving on to March....one more month closer to SPRING TIME!! Woot Woo!! Last Wednesday the kids had a reading night with Dad at the school. It turned out to be a good time. They did an "I SPY" game and read their favorite books with Dad and ate donuts. The kids had a great time with Rowdy! Thanks for being such a good Dad, Rowdy! (Thanks Tiff for all your help that night!)
Britton enjoyed playing basketball this last month too. This was his first year so it was quite the learning experience for him. He loves shooting baskets and by the end of the season he was doing very good at making those baskets. He's already excited to play next year. He is our sports player in the family. Next week he starts wrestling, this will be his second year doing that.
Rowdy and I went x-country skiing a couple times this last month. Once we went out on the sands out behind dad's house. It was such a nice day we were in our T-shirts. I was proud of myself for not having any wipe-outs...ask Rowdy how many he had! ;) We have also been skiing in the fields behind our house.
On Valentines day we went out to lunch with Bishop Brandon and Bonnie. After that we went snowmaching. We just made a small loop up by Bear Gulch. It was Bonnie's first time ever riding a snowmachine by herself, she did awesome! Thanks for a great day Moon's!
Can't wait to see what next month brings!!





5 comments:
What a fun February you guys had! I love the picture at the top of your blog! That is one to frame and hang on your wall...what a great dad! You did an awesome job with Reading Night! You are a super help on PTO. Watch out...it will be your turn to be president before you know it! Did you guys go to the movie tonight? You guys are good parents!
Your family just makes me smile- you guys always truly enjoy each other. All of you are a good example of what families should be- a good time with each other.
Thanks for your kind comment about our family on Aimee's blog. But let me just say that I'm so impressed by the family you and Rowdy are raising. You remind me of Aimee and James. You both try so hard to always put the gospel and your family first. I wish we'd been as strong and consistent as you are.
Look like you had a fun February! I love the pics of all the fun things you guys did!I am glad to know that someone else is willing to admit that they were once trailer trash too! Look at where we are now though:) You have the way cutest family!
You guys are the cutest and you do a lot as a family. That's the way to keep your family close. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment