On your mark....get set.....GO! And the race was on! To see who could go the fastest, farthest and the highest!! It was such a gorgous day yesterday, so Rowdy and I decided to load up the kids and sleds and go have some afternoon fun at the sands.......and fun it was!
7 months ago





7 comments:
Alright I'm jealous!! That looked way fun!!! Britton and Bryndi caught some good air!
That looks like so much fun! O the good old days of being a kid, and having no fear.
Super fun pics.
That is some amazing air! It looks like you had a lot of fun. There's nothing like that kind of family time. It makes great memories.
Your kids rock! We love the sand hills too! We went on Saturday!
wow! They were flying! Great pictures! How fun!!
Oh my heck, Those kids were flying.I'm sure it was super fun, but as a Grandma it made me a bit nervous. Love ya!
Post a Comment