Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow customized with Smilebox

Thursday, January 29, 2009

"BUGGED"













I've been tagged by my sister Lacey, to name some things that bug me. So here it goes!!
I get bugged when...........................

1. I think that I'm having a "Look Alright Day", so I go to town, do a little shopping, run a few errands, maybe even take the kids out to eat at McDonalds. I then come home to change out of my jeans into something a bit more comfy and there it is...........chocolate all over the butt of my jeans!! Mortifying!!


2. I'm slaving away at trying to get the kitchen cleaned up, dishes done, floor mopped and swept, and garbage taken out.........when in walks one of my beautiful kids, whom I love dearly, trucks across the mopped floor with mud on shoes, opens the cupboard gets a clean cup, takes a drink, leaves it on the counter, goes to the pantry, opens and eats some fruit snacks, also leaves empty wrapper on the counter, next to the now dirty cup! (Job Security)

3. It's time to potty train the little ones! Braylie is doing better everyday though! We're down to having to change panties a couple times a day instead of, "Oh just go put a pull up on till I get all your clothes and bedding washed!"

4. I'm sitting in church, the Sacrament prayer is being said and all of a sudden you hear some funky sound, which you know is coming from a cell phone! Where is the respect?

5. I go out to the chicken coop to gather the eggs, usually have four or five in my hands, and slip on the ice! Scrambled eggs anyone?

6. I'm having a dream that I have to go to the bathroom. And every stall you go into is gross, every bush too small, or someone is always there to ask you if you're done yet! It can make for a long night!

7. You think you have a chocolate stash only to find out that your kids got to it before you did!

8. People can't simply smile! It's the easiest thing in the world to do!

9. You go to KMart and load your cart with things you really need only to get up to the checkout and realize that you have no checkbook or debit card! You will only do this one time, after that one humiliating time, you will always check to make sure you have those items in your purse!

10. Wal-Mart is crammed with college kids!! Let's go to KMart kids!! But let me make sure I have my checkbook!!
Alrighty I tag........
Jaimie P.
Beth W.
Tiffany P.
Kelli H.
Vicki S.
Mandy L.

4 comments:

Lacey and Zach said...

That is too funny!! Well if you ever have chocolate on your butt when I'm with you, I'll let ya know. After I laugh about it a little of course!!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Okay, that made me laugh pretty hard! Were tagging me? Tiffany P.? Haha! If it is, it is okay. I still call you Jamie Larson all of the time and then I catch myself.

Sanders Clan said...

I loved your answers!!! I totally agree about going to the store and forgetting your checkbook:) Only I have done it more than once. I also hear you on the cell phone thing during church! Your blog updates are way cute, and what a talented gal you are;)

Jensen Memories said...

Love ya Jamie.