The other day I asked the kids to go outside and build a snowman so I could take their picture and post it on my blog!! Ha ha I know you all do the same thing!! I told them to come get me as soon as their masterpiece was complete and they could pose for a picture. After a little time and one trip to the fridge for a couple carrots they were done. I grabbed my camera and had them lead me to their snowmen. What a surprise!! Instead of building snowmen they decided to build snow hens! I was pretty impressed myself. They turned out really cute!! Now I know you're all thinking, snow hens, why?? We have eight black egg layer hens, and of course they are just like family. The kids love to hold the hens and feed them. The most exciting part is gathering the eggs. There are some funny looking eggs sometimes. So snow hens it is!!
7 months ago





1 comment:
I love the snow hens. Very creative kids. Your family is so sweet.
Post a Comment