Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow customized with Smilebox

Monday, November 3, 2008

Sliding into November




It's hard to believe that October has come and gone so fast. I keep thinking that time is going to slow down for us, but no such luck! In our family we have 7 birthdays on my side and 3 more on Rowdy's side of the family. It's a crazy month, but I love it. Halloween was really fun!! Bryndi & Britton both had fun parties at school. Later that evening we all dressed up and went to the "Trunk or Treat". It's always fun to see all the fun costumes. After all that fun was over we went out to Dad & Diane's house for a family party. We ate great food and had a good time laughing at eachother's costumes.

3 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Way to go!!! Your blog is so cute and you got your pictures to work! You have the cutest family ever! Good job for dressing up on Halloween. I will be back in costume next year!

MANDY said...

Hi Jamie,
Your family is so cute.Cute halloween pictures.I just have to tell you.We love having Kade live next to us. My kids absolutely loves him. He can't be outside without being attacked. Its fun to see your family.
Mandy Leavitt

johnandjana said...

Jamie, It was fun to find your blog today. You guys had a great Halloween I can tell. And, you make the cutest witch.