Your little family is so cute and I am proud of you for starting to blog. I still don't know how to load pictures. I have to call one of my girls and tell them to put this or that on my blog. I'm old though.
Here we are...The Rigby Family! Fourteen great years and five kids later! Bryndi 12, Britton 10, Bradyn 8 Braylie 5 and our little tailgate...Brooks is almost 2. Nothing can stop us now!!
2 comments:
It looks great! I love your blog and I'm so glad that I get to catch up with you since I never get to see you. Ha,ha!
Your little family is so cute and I am proud of you for starting to blog. I still don't know how to load pictures. I have to call one of my girls and tell them to put this or that on my blog. I'm old though.
Post a Comment