Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow customized with Smilebox

Thursday, May 6, 2010

One Month Old....Already

Our little Brooks is already one month old....5 weeks to be exact! I forget how fast these little ones grow and change everyday. He found out how to work those little smile muscles and is trying to find out the talking, cooing, and laughing business. I love those smiles and cooing sounds, even at 3:00 in the morning. It just seems to make everything better!
The other kids really get a kick out of trying to get him to smile or coo at them. It gets a little crazy when all four of them are making crazy sounds and pulling funny faces. The things we do just to get a smile!

Last Sunday, May 2, 2010, was Brooks' blessing day. He was blessed by his dad, who did a great job. Standing in the circle was Great Grandpa Larson, Grandpa Bern, and Uncle Kody. After the blessing we had a dinner out to Dad and Diane's. Rowdy cooked homemade noodles and mashed potatoes for everyone....it was delicious. It was a great day and I'm so glad that all my family was able to be together for that afternoon.
This is Brooks on his Blessing day....I tried every weird face and sound and couldn't get a smile!

Here are just a few of my favorite pictures....
"Innocense"
"Curiosity"
"Someday"
"Peaceful"
And just had to throw this one in....

That's how I felt when I woke up to a couple inches of snow today!!

7 comments:

Sid and Kelli said...

Oh ... makes me baby hungry. I think he is an adorable baby and the one with him sitting on the couch in black and white really shows his Rigby Stamp. Looks like the rest of your kids in that one! Keep up the smiles and cooing.

PoulsenPlayground said...

Love the pictures!! Can you come take some of mine when she finally decides to show up! :) What a handsome little boy!

Jensen Memories said...

He is so cute. Mom says he looks like his daddy and I am gonna have to agree.

Brett and Tiffany said...

Okay, that kid is adorable! You take the BEST pictures! I can't believe he is already that old! Rowdy did do a great job with the blessing! You have a wonderful family!

Hailee said...

o my goodness... what a handsome little guy. They bring so much joy and stress too. But it is wonderful. He is so cute!!! Call if you ever need me to come hold him:)

Lacey and Zach said...

Cute , cute ,cute pics! Oh he is such a sweet little "Beetle"

johnandjana said...

He is adorable and looks like the rest of your aweet kids.