7 months ago
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Monster Truck Fun
This last Saturday night all of us kids and our kids went down to Holt Arena to watch the monster truck show. We usually try to go every year as a family. This year was a lot of fun! The kids really had a great time. Braylie wasn't so sure she liked the loud monster trucks at first. But then she warmed up to the idea and really enjoyed it. They also had a motorcross race going on, which Britton oooed and aawed over. It was a great time with the family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
That looks like that was so much fun. Why don't I ever do anything like that? I must be going over the hill. Maybe next year! I'm glad that you do fun things with your fam.
That was a lot of fun! ALthough they could cut back about an hour though. Holy crap that was a long time sittin on my bum!
I can see Britton oohing and awing over that stuff but what makes me curious is I'm guessing all the dads were 10 times worse!
How fun!! I hope we can take our kids some day! You will have to remind me about it next year! FUN FUN!
that looks like a ton of fun! I love your new dog...it reminds me of Maggie when she was a puppy! good luck Bryndi on your 4-H bunny!
Post a Comment