Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow customized with Smilebox

Monday, April 27, 2009

Doing Another Blog

I've been trying to put together another blog. This one is a tribute to my Mom. So if anyone is interested check it out. The address is http://remembermomalways.blogspot.com and I'll list it in my list of blogs. I decided to do this because I think of her very often and just want others to know how great she was!

6 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

What a nice way to give tribute to your Mom.

Sid and Kelli said...

Ahhh- I loved your mom- I always thought she was so beautiful and all her daughter got it from her. She was an amazing woman~

Sanders Clan said...

How sweet of you! I didn't really know your mom, but she definately had some very neat kids! What better way to get to know what a neat lady she was!

Lacey and Zach said...

Good Idea!

johnandjana said...

This will be a great tribute to your Mom. I loved her and I miss her too. I think of her often and the fun things we used to do. She was a great woman, full of life, loved her kids and husband and we had so much fun doing sports and camp together. She will always be in our hearts.

Jensen Memories said...

I LOVE IT!!