I don't know how it happened, but it did!! I turned 30 years old last Friday! Where in the world did the time go. I still can't believe that I'm 30, just saying it sounds crazy! I did have a great birthday. We were kinda lazy on Friday, which was nice. We ordered Fongs take-out and went home and hung out as a family. Rowdy and the kids made me a birthday cake, which was real yummy. Saturday night we got the whole family together and played volleyball at the church. I made clam chowder and chili and some real good sugar cookies. We ate and ate, like we always do, then the game was on! We love getting together to play volleyball. There's always something to laugh at or someone to laugh at, but I won't mention names! Thanks family for the fun time and for all the fun birthday presents!!
I also want to take a minute and name 30 things that I'm grateful for.
1. My Husband 2. My Kids 3. My Family
4. My Home 5. My Pets 6. My Heavenly Father
7. My Savior 8. The Gospel 9. My Testimony
10. My Health 11. Friends 12. Laughter
13. Warmth 14. Freedom 15. Peace
16. Sunshine 17. Nature 18. Good Examples
19. Temple 20. Smiles 21. Plenty of food
22. Choices 23. Knowledge 24. Happiness
25. Atonement 26. Smells 27. Chores
28. Guidance 29. Humor 30. LIFE





10 comments:
I am glad your birthday was fun! You are getting old with the rest of us now! I had to laugh at the picture with your kids...they smile like my kids...real "cheezers"! It is so cute! It made my day! Your kids are great and I am glad our kids are so close in age. my kids love spending time with yours! p.s. Kallie has played with that cute elephant you guys made at preschool a ton! She thinks it is so funny! THanks Jaime!
Jaime- happy 30th. You are such a great friend and I am grateful I've gotten to know you. My favorite thing about you is your contagious laugh and spirit. You always seem so positive and happy. You are a great gal!
Wow, I can't believe you are that old. I remember when your Mom and Dad were that old. We had some good times together, playing volleyball, snowmobiling, etc. I'm glad you had such a fun birthday and that you guys all stay close as a family. Make sure you always do. There is nothing better than having a close family.
Happy Birthday!! It looks like you had a great day. It is crazy how we all are getting older. It seems like yesterday that we were all little kids. Crazy how time flies.
I am not far behind you. I love looking at your blog. It makes me feel connected to your family. Glad you had a good day.
Hey Happy late 30th! I am glad to hear that someone else is aging with the rest of us:) It sounds like you had a great time. What a fun thing to do together. I love your pictures of the "Snow hens":) Very creative imaginations.
Happy 30th! I can't believe how old we are getting. Your family is so cute.
I can't believe you are 30. That means I already am. HA HA! 30 was very hard for me, but it is getting better. It is just wierd to think that you will never be in your 20's again. Your family sure looks cute.
Jamie, What a sweet family and being thirty isn't to bad. May you have many more fun birthdays like this one. Your children will always remember this one making the snow hens. For cute.
Jamie, I'm so excited you have a blog too! I totally love blogging. And happy 30th. It looks like you had a great day. How fun to have a family volleyball game? 30 years always seemed like a really long time, but now that I'm 30 I think it was really short. I was just telling my kids about you and how I've known you for as long as I can remember. How nice to have a friend for so long!
Post a Comment