Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow customized with Smilebox

Thursday, December 15, 2011

May your Holidays be DELIGHTFUL!!

I know it has been A LONG TIME since last I blogged. I have to admit I have missed it very much. It's so easy to let time get away from you if you let it! Speaking of time....CAN YOU BELIEVE CHRISTMAS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!! I hope you all are ready, I'm getting there and this little bit of snow is helping it feel more like Christmas time. Even though my order for snow is a bit early, I specifically said on my order form, "NO snow till Christmas Eve!" I was just enjoying the bare roads:) Oh well! Anyways, the Rigby's just want to say MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to any and all who read this!

3 comments:

Lacey and Zach said...

Cute pictures! the kids are growing up way to fast.

Sid and Kelli said...

Merry Christmas Rigby Family! Hope you get tons of snow for Christmas Eve!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Keep blogging girl since I don't Facebook! Merry Christmas to your family too!