There is nothing like summer evenings. That is the best time to round up the kids and go outside and take pictures just for fun, the light is always perfect. I got a new picture program (thanks Candy) that I just absolutely love. There are some fun things that you can do with your pictures. So here are just a few that I took and then played around with. I love black and white pictures and it's kinda fun to add a bit of color somewhere.
Finally a smile....even if it is an upside down one!
We have a rose bush in our yard and it finally decided to blossom. So what better than cute girls smelling this beautiful rose!
I even managed to get a picture of Britton, usually he has better things to do than sit and pose for mom.


Brooks feels the same way! It must be a boy thing!

And of course KaDee wanted in on the action.

So one of these nice evenings grab your camera and kids, or pets, or whatever and go snap some fun pics!!
And of course KaDee wanted in on the action.

So one of these nice evenings grab your camera and kids, or pets, or whatever and go snap some fun pics!!









6 comments:
Jamie you r so talented. i am seriously having you take emree's next pictures. and your kids are adorable. how fun you will always love those pics.
Those pictures are adorable. I want that program and for my girls to learn how to do it so I can learn. HaHa. I'm a bit slow on some of this new stuff. Cute, Cute, Cute!!!
Your pictures are so cute. It is so fun to try out new things with photographs.
How about I grab my kids one evening and you grab your camera and we will take some fun pics! :) You do a terrific job!
Those are awesome pics! What program did you get? I need one for my pics. That would b fun to mess around on. I love Brooks smile!
I love your pictures that you took! Great job. Do you mind me asking what new program it is that you are using for your pictures? I found your blog from Amy Mobley's blog!
Post a Comment