Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow customized with Smilebox

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Kid In Town

That's right world there's a new kid in town! Brooks LaDell Rigby made his way into the world March 30, 2010 at 9:50am. He weighed 7lbs 4oz and was 19 inches long. He is a spittin image of his daddy and the most content baby ever. We named him after his great Grandpa Miller. Labor and delivery went really well....really fast and can I say....easy. Is it ok to use easy and delivery in the same sentence? :) The kids absolutely adore him and the first thing Britton said at the hospital was, "Well I don't have to move out!" He is so proud of his new brother! We are so happy that Brooks is here and healthy! Our family is now complete!


Peek-A-Boo
Safe in daddy's hands.
First bath....not real happy about it either!
After bath time.

Catchin some afternoon zzzzzz's.

And all because two people fell in love!

11 comments:

robcallfamily said...

Congrats! He is precious. Your kids are all so cute! They grow so fast...my baby is already 6 months!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Okay Jamie, I really need to come over and hold that little cutie! I think he is adorable! All of your kids are! You have a wonderful family! I am glad the delivery was easy!

The Harmons said...

Your family is so beautiful. Congratulation on the newest addition.

Sid and Kelli said...

How nice to say your family is complete!!!! You are done being pregnant forever what a relief... I think he is adorable and I love the pic with all your kids. They all look like angels sitting there and Britton looks very happy about not being too outnumbered.

Marcy M Miller said...

Congrats!!! He is a doll, and I love the name Brooks. Glad things went well and he is doing good. You have such a cute family.

MANDY said...

Jamie, you are the best mom ever. Congrats on the new baby boy. We are so excited for you guys.

The Foster Bunch said...

He is handsome, oh it makes me want ours here even more. I am glad the deliver went great, and that Britton got a littl brother. What a cute family.

weloveadoption said...

Congratulations! He is a real cutie. You have such a cute family. And what fun to have another boy! That is just what you needed!

Lindsey Martinez said...

what a cutie! congrats!

johnandjana said...

What a sweet little guy! I'm sure your Mom was right there sending him off from heaven. She is so proud of your sweet little family and so am I. You are all awesome. Good job Mom! Way to give Britton a little bro.

Sanders Clan said...

Congrats! I have to say you guys have some very CUTE kids! I have been a slacker on reading and writing blogs and have really enjoyed catching up with you and your family! I hope all is going well with you guys and again congrats on a beautiful baby!