Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow customized with Smilebox

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February...Coming to an End

That's right February is coming to an end and March is moving on in! That means a new baby is getting closer to joining our family...5 weeks to go! Time sure flies and I'm starting to wonder if I'm gonna know how to take care of a baby again. It's been three and a half years since having a baby around. We're all so excited for that day to come though, especially because we have no idea if a little boy is going to pop out or a little girl. I took a chance and put the crib up with the blue bedding....hahaha we'll see if I have to change it to the purple bedding.

This month Grandpa Miller celebrated his 81st birthday or as he would say his 18th birthday!
We had a fun surprise birthday party all planned at Uncle David's house. It turned out to be a great surprise for Grandpa. We had a great time laughing, eating lots of great food, and watching Grandpa open up his gifts. My favorite part of the party was remembering fun times we've all had with Grandpa. So many great times and hopefully lots more to come! We love you Grandpa and Grandma!
Us girls with Grandpa and Granny!
Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Dave.

And an update on the Rigby animals.....KaDee is growing extremely fast and thinking that she is the boss of everything, especially the couch and Britton's bed.

We make her sleep outside in her dog house at night and she would rather sleep in Britton's cozy bed. Every night when it's about time to go put her outside, she disappears and this is where we find her.

And then there's Hank....poor little fella! He decided to mess with fate again this last Sunday out on the road. He got hit by a car....AGAIN! This time it just hurt his back paw, which has been the best thing for him. Now he can't run all over the place. I've never seen this dog so mellow. What would we do without Hank!

And the other animals...Bryndi, Britton, Bradyn and Braylie are doing great. This sunshine is making us all want spring to get here fast!

6 comments:

johnandjana said...

I think Britton may have a permanent bed partner. It looks like your Feb. was great and I can't wait to see if the bed is blue or purple.

Sid and Kelli said...

I was wondering when I dropped Bradyn off today why ALL three dogs were just sitting there. Then Hank got up and we saw the back leg up. Poor thing. I just love it when the dogs get attached to the kids. I think it is good for them! and yes I am both really jealous and excited for you because you are SO close to having yours and I do HOPE it is blue for Britton's sake!

Lacey and Zach said...

Only 5 weeks left!! WOO HOO! That has went by pretty quick. Im so curious to see what you will have. Cross your fingers that its not another puppy!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Our family is hoping for BLUE! At lunch on Sunday we were talking about your family because Rowdy said you went home sick from church. We were talking about you having your baby and Conner said, "If it's another girl, I will feel really bad for Britton!" I hope you are feeling good! Call us if you need help with your kids when that little "critter" decides to come! I am glad your cute grandpa had a good birthday! Enjoy those grandparents while they are still around! I only have one grandma left and we only get to see her about once a year because she lives in Washington!

M4E said...

I can't believe Hank got hit again, ok maybe I can! Can't wait for baby too come!! ~Jaimie

Hailee said...

Well i really hope you get to leave that blue bedding up except that shopping for girls stuff is much more fun. I also love the pic of britton and katie. so cute. hang in there you are so close...can;t wait!