Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow customized with Smilebox

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Catching Up On A Few Things

This last month Bryndi has been studying about indians at school. She loves Idaho history and so far learning about the indians has been her most favorite. All the kids in her class had to make their own tipi's, then they got to display them for a while out in the hall. Bryndi had so much fun making hers. Rowdy happened to have an old coyote skin that he helped her cut up and fashion into an awesome tipi!


Then just before Thanksgiving they had an Indian day, where all the kids in her class had to go to school dressed as an indian. Then they made indian jewlery, ate indian food and did other fun indian things. Well I am no seamstress at all, so I called my Grandma Miller and asked if she'd help Bryndi and I come up with this indian creation. Of course Grandma was so excited to help....we love you Grandma! Don't know what we'd do without ya!!


Britton will be making a volcano this week and taking it to school! I love these projects that the kids have to do! It's fun to see how they turn out!! We'll be getting a pic of that project when it's done! But back to Britton....he is healing well!! He doesn't look as crippled as he did a couple weeks ago. He goes to the doc next week. They'll do xrays of his collar bone and see how well it is healing. And I think that his leg is all healed up! I told him the only things he is getting for Christmas is bubble wrap and a bottle of calcium pills! He didn't think that was too funny!

Bradyn is getting excited for Christmas and trying to decide what she wants for sure! She's thinking of trying Barbies out this year. She is learning lots of fun things in school and even starting to read! She's my most easy going kid....but today she told me that she is so mad cuz she can't go out and build a snowman yet!

And Braylie....she is bossy as ever! She too is healing from her battle wounds. Her lip looks better every day. Something about those brown hair, brown eyed kids! :) Braylie has this problem with coming into mom and dad's bed every night. So I started telling her that if she doesn't start sleeping in her own bed that Santa won't bring her any presents! Well she has been doing a bit better, but she always has some excuse as to why she needs to sleep by mom!! I often wonder where this child came from....she is so funny!
Rowdy is doing great. He just started a new job working for the Road and Bridge department for Fremont County. So watch out....he'll be plowing roads when we get some snow!! He is excited for something different and year round. We are grateful for all that DePatco has done for us throughout the years though!!

And baby and I are doing great. We're both just growing and growing, can't wait to see how much we grow after eating all this great food that comes with Christmas time!! We've been trying to come up with names for this little one, and of course it has to begin with B. So Braylie has decided that if it's a boy she wants to name it Beattle Bug Rigby and if it's a girl she wants to name it Butterfly Blue Rigby. I think those will be great nicknames!!

3 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Great job on the tipi, Bryndi and I LOVE the indian costume! What a great grandma! Sounds like your fam is good and waiting for Christmas! I love this time of the year!

Sid and Kelli said...

I know since you are a huge fan of Twilight that you can name it if it is a girl Bella! I know you want to! Also I think Bryndi looks so pretty as a little squaw! Really nice job on the costume.

johnandjana said...

All of your family is looking good. Bryndi is a cute little Indian girl and that was so nice of Grandma Miller. I'm glad you are close to her. She probably loves that. The names for the baby are quite creative. Do you know what it is yet? Good luck.