I hope all you moms had a wonderful Mother's Day! What a beautiful day it was! Our family always tries to celebrate Mother's Day in the mountains because that's where this crazy family likes be! Thank goodness the snow had all melted and we were able to get to one of our favorite spots. Mark, my brother-in-law, cooked awesome hamburgers on the grill and everyone else brought yummy salads and other good things to eat. Afterwards we always like to go for a walk. It's so relaxing being together in the places that we love to be. The kids had such a good time running and laughing with their cousins. It was nice being with the family, laughing over dumb things we've all done and remembering good times. Thanks family for making my Mother's Day a great one!
7 months ago






4 comments:
Those are good pictures! I'm glad there are no black mail photos of me on here! Next time we need to walk around the loop instead of half way! We probably missed out on some arrowheads! We will get them in a few weeks though.
Looks like you had a great day. Where do you go? Out in Kilgore. It was beautiful wherever it was.
How fun to do that on Mother's Day. Your family is awesome! Nature is the place to be! I love that picture of your dad and Diane walking with the grandkids! I especially love the one in 2004 of all of the girls! Good thing for pictures!
What a fun thing to do.
Post a Comment