Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow customized with Smilebox

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Leaves, Leaves & More Leaves!!

I always wanted big trees in my yard so I could rake the leaves in the Fall, what was I thinking?! We have lots of big trees which means lots of falling leaves for the next two months. The kids think they're great especially to run through. It just so happens that they wait for me to get a few giant piles, and then there they go!! By the time they get done, leaves are scattered all over the yard. Looks as if I never used a rake at all! Here are some pictures of all our leaves, trees and kids.

2 comments:

PoulsenPlayground said...

Woo-hoo!!!! You are now a blogger!! You will get so addicted! I hear ya about the leaves. I usually wait for the wind to carry some away, then let Trever rake the rest! Ha ha!

Winegar Family said...

I was so glad to see this on Tiff's blog! We have a mess of leaves too. It looks like we never rake them, but it feels like we are constantly raking!